CHPC staff and board members are involved in a multitude of policy events throughout the year in New York City and other locations throughout the country and across Europe. Keep track of the latest CHPC events here.
Wednesday, April 30
New York Marriott Marquis Times Square
This event brings together over 800 for-profit and not-for-profit housing developers, government officials, bankers, economists, planners, attorneys, and other involved in the affordable housing and planning industries to network, and celebrate outstanding achievements in the field.
Alicia Glen, Deputy Mayor
for Housing and Economic Development
will present our Keynote Speech
Platinum Circle $10,000 ($9,000 tax deductible)
- 10 seats with premium table placement
- A full page
Recent Related Posts
- CHPC’s 55th Annual Luncheon – April 30, 2014
- Making Room…in Atlanta
- CHPC visits the Making Room design studio in Atlanta, Georgia!
- Come to our post-election party!
- CHPC Discusses Three-Quarter Houses
- Occasional Series Event: Three-Quarter Houses – The View From Inside – Report Release and Discussion Panel
- Executive Director to Moderate Panel Discussion at ULI’s Fall Meeting in Chicago
- Making Room for dinner for 8 !
Our Current Initiatives
Upcoming CHPC Events
- The 1951 Slum Clearance Plan for Lenox Terrace Archival Library, Gems from the Archives
- Left in the Wake Uncategorized
- CHPC Rent Control Reform Ideas From 1977 Gems from the Archives
- CHPC Testifies at City Council Hearing on Sandy Recovery Hurricane Response, Public Testimony
- Will 2014 see slower home price increases? The Housing Market and the Economic Crisis